donderdag 12 mei 2011

Malifaux / Brotherhood Champion



My first ever painted mini for Malifaux. As said in my previous post, I just started out with this game with a few mates. This is the first mini I painted so far which is a Freikorpsmann (yes it sounds as political incorrect as you think). I liked painting this figure as it has alot of detail but still remaining a simple figure. The colour scheme originally came from an Imperial guard army I painted earlier (and never finished).

To show you I'm not only focussing on Malifaux, I also added a picture of my converted Brotherhood Champion (A Grey Knight HQ choice). The first layers of paint for the armor has already been done, but I still have alot to do.




As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome and appriciated. (and yes, I know my photography skills are bad)

RVB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten