donderdag 14 april 2011

Baby Steps..





Ok granted, I have not been painting non-stop this week but I still managed to get some progress on my terminator/paladin squad. As you can compare with the previous pictures I have started and finished all the gold parst on the model and started on the other metalics on them. The gold is nothing special to be honost, it has its bling but it needed not to be the main focus on the models, so it suits well. Well As i have nothing to add to a already small blog post I am just gonna stop here.

If you have any comments or feedback I am always happy to hear them. enjoy the pics.

RVB

1 opmerking:

  1. They are getting along nicely Rick, let's hope you can put some good work in tomorrow, can not wait to play against these toons.

    Grtz D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen