maandag 6 juni 2011

Brotherhood Champion Finished

First I should apologise for the lateness of this update. I have not been painting much in the last couple of days/weeks, because *> insert random excuse here <*. Though i did finish my Brotherhood Champion. And because i didnt update too much lately I have added some extra pictures from my paladins (mostly the basing). Enjoy.






Next to some minor details I am pretty happy ho my BC came out to be. The extra tenticle giving some drama about the model. This is also gonna be the only model in my army not wearing a helmet (although it was refreshing to paint a face again, seeing al that armour)

My next couple of models are gonna be some ''normal'' GK marines, probably with their backpack detachable so I can interchange them for the teleporting ones.

Hope you enjoyed this update and I'm off to put some models together.

RVB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten